Academic Catalog

Entrance and Exit Counseling Requirement

All financial aid students must complete Entrance Counseling before federal student aid is disbursed. All students who borrowed financial aid must also complete Exit Counseling within 30 days of separation from the school. The entrance and exit counseling are available on Contact the Financial Aid Office to receive individual repayment or account information.

Note: For all programs, all students borrowing Federal Student Aid are required to make Satisfactory Academic Progress in order to maintain eligibility for Title IV federal financial aid.