Academic Catalog

Non-Degree Seeking Students

To qualify for financial aid, a student must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a program. A Student who withdraws from a degree-seeking program and then enrolls as a non-degree seeking student should contact the Financial Aid Office to determine the impact on their financial aid.